Friday, June 1, 2012

Project idea?

You know when you're about to hang out with/see someone that you have not interacted with in a long time? And even though you used to be really close to them, you're suddenly self conscious of every part of your existence?

That's how I feel right now writing on this blog.

Okay enough about how I feel like a failure with my blog. Seriously, Fatima, get over yourself.

So, I guess high school is over. How crazy is that? I remember a couple of months ago I made a really dramatic blog post (which, despite being dramatic, was pretty true for how I feel about the situation) about how everything will be different at this time next year, and there's nothing we can do about it. It's just something that's got to happen to everyone at some time, even though it may seem like we're the first people to feel the way that we do about the situation.

Another chapter in our lives has just ended, and we're about to start a new one titled College (ahhh!).

I just kind of had what could be a cool idea for a project for my blog.

What if for the next couple of days/weeks I posted about my experiences thus far from each of the chapters of my life? It could either go poorly or be kind of fun to look at. I think I shall.

Fatima's Life (So Far) by Fatima Fareed
Index:
Chapter One - Birth, Baby and Toddler years
Chapter Two - Elementary School Experiences
Chapter Three - Middle School Experiences (that are usually ignored but for the purpose of this activity I guess we can revisit them...)
Chapter Four - High School Experiences
Chapter Five - College Experiences (Coming Soon...)

Ehh? Eh?

1 comment:

  1. AH! You are so creative. This is a really cool idea. And also, you are an insanely good writer.
    I actually read this line over and over, and thought about how true and amazing and strongly phrased it is:
    "It's just something that's got to happen to everyone at some time, even though it may seem like we're the first people to feel the way that we do about the situation."
    God, like. How do you find the words to perfectly describe things? Anyway. You're awesome. I'm glad you're blogging again.
    And this project would be so cool.

    ReplyDelete