Sunday, August 16, 2015

Hi. Yes. Hello.

I know what you're thinking. "She doesn't blog for three years, and then posts something two days in a row." Oh well. I feel like I should be utilizing this blog more to deal with my constantly bottled up feelings. Writing is a great outlet, and from what I recall I didn't have as many messy problems my senior year when I was regularly posting to this blog.

But then again... "nostalgia is a dirty liar that insists things were better than they seemed." What a painfully accurate quote.

I don't really have anything special to say. I just felt like typing this out as a way to again procrastinate from my MCAT studying, as well as stop my eyes from flitting to my phone to see if someone texted me back. Yikes.

Anyway. I am currently sitting at a small corner table in Starbucks, one that can barely hold all my things (I definitely dropped my notebook on the floor a little while ago and a cute old lady wearing a pearl necklace and perfectly manicured fingers gave me the sweetest smile in response to my tragically clumsy self). One of the baristas was cleaning the floor so he moved all the tables and chairs to one area on the floor, and it took everything in me to not ask him if he needed any help. I did ask him if he wanted me to move to a different spot, and with a nice smile he replied, no, of course not. So I continued to watch him while thinking about question 181 in my chemistry prep book (When methane gas and oxygen gas are made to undergo combustion in a sealed container, and the temperature brought bak to the original temperature....what?)

Thats all. Fin. Adios. Bye.

Love,
Fatima

No comments:

Post a Comment