Saturday, November 5, 2011

Love.

Guys, I have very important news.

I'm in love. I just realized it today, and it's a thrilling new experience. I feel all giddy and happy. I fell in love mostly because we really connect in our thought processes. What's his name, you ask?
Oh, um. A more appropriate question would be to ask what are their names? Yeah. Well their names are Adam, Jesse, Mickey, James, and Matt. That's right. I'm in love with Maroon 5.

Now before you scoff and say something that implies I have bad taste for liking Maroon 5, I need to ask why?! Why do people dislike Maroon 5 so much? Is it because their songs are on the radio, and are pop-ish (when did we all turn into such hipsters)? I know Moves Like Jagger is super catchy, and I can see why people would dislike that song (not saying that I dislike it! It's totally my jaaaaam), but have these people that hate them heard their older music?



Okay, this song makes me cry. I said it! And that's saying something because books...movies...music usually never make me cry. Ever. I did not cry watching The Notebook, Up, or Toy Story 3 (you only get to choose one to be appalled at me for. And no, I guess I don't have a soul, I might as well be ginger).

Listen to it. Love it. Maybe cry.

1 comment:

  1. MAN FATIMA!! I was gonna say congratulations for finding someone! Hahahahaha well anyways, I totally agree, Maroon 5 is freakin awesome! My favorite songs from them are Sunday Morning, She Will be Loved, and... Oh yes, This love too! :D Go Maroon 5!

    ReplyDelete