(Tips & tricks on making sure you are successful!)
- Make sure that 15 minutes before school starts, you check your hair and make up in the bathroom. This is also a great time to actually do your make up; it will be fresh for your first class!
- When doing your make up, never neglect any product. The more you wear, the better you look, the better you feel, the more successful you are.
- Don’t be shy to bring your curling iron with you. Plug it right in and do your hair right there in the bathroom! Freshly done hair will give you confidence, which will give you the boost you need to help you to reach your goals.
- A great way to raise your self confidence is to pretend you’re on a make over show, and try to completely change your look from the time you walked into the bathroom, to the time you leave.
- Try to recruit all the friends you may have so they can follow these tips and be successful Trojan girls as well!
- - - - - - - - - -
Haha, I wrote this for the satire unit we had in Upper Level Comp. I was looking through my Google Docs and found it, and I wanted to share. It's weird how much my writing style has improved since then.